Since yesterday was Memorial Day, neither Bryce nor I had to work, so we got a LOT done this weekend. Bryce doesn't work on Fridays so I took a half day to get some errands run. Bryce didn't really want to come with me to run errands, so Kileen and my sister Kristen came with me. Here's what we got done:
1. Picked up some assignments of Kileen's from campus
2. Picked up Kristen
3. Went to Kohl's and found some great deals (like my $25 electric skillet and 50% off ties for Bryce)
4. Dropped Kristen off because she was sick of being around married people
5. Went to JoAnn fabrics to pick up some fabric my mother-in-law requested that we bring over to England for her. Ki and I also were looking at the scrapbook stuff and thought we were getting an awesome deal on some paper packs, but really they just had them poorly labeled and only certain packs were 50% off.
6. Went to Wal-Mart to pick up some other things for my mother-in-law. We did find some great deals on scrapbooking stuff here.
7. Went by Ki's house to pick up her scrapbooking stuff and drop off her new goodies from our shopping trip.
8. Went back to my house and scrapbooked with Ki (while watching National Treasure 2) until like 1 in the morning.
On Saturday, Bryce and I slept in (which I really needed) and then cleaned house all day. We got everything in the house completely clean except for our extra bedroom, which still needs to be organized a little bit.
On Sunday, Bryce and I went to church then came home and took naps. My visiting teachers came over and visited for a little while and then Bryce and I worked out in the backyard some. We planted our 3 bushes and started preparing the ground to plant our new tree. Then I did laundry for the rest of the day.
Monday was a very productive day. These are all the things Bryce and I got done:
1. Took some old clothes to Plato's Closet
2. Went to Michael's to look for some bridal shower decorations to take to my mother-in-law, but had no luck.
3. Went to Wal-Mart to get milk, eggs, and a weed wacker.
4. Came home and finished doing all the laundry
5. Cut out the fabric for my dress so that I can finish making it this week!
I love 3-day weekends. You can get so much done! But now I'm tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment