6.27.2008
Hectic
Life is really hectic right now. Bryce and I just barely get back from a wonderful vacation and had one day to recover before school and work started again. I have not even had time to unpack and fold clean clothes. Why do I always have to be so busy? I am only taking 2 classes and a half hour piano lesson each week and then working, but it is just so much. I just can't figure out if I'm doing too much or if its just because I haven't gotten back into the swing of things since getting back from vacation. All I know is that life needs to come together so I can have time to practice and study and relax. I was thinking I would be able to do that this weekend, but I have to work from 10-1 on Saturday and then I need to prepare for Primary on Sunday, since I haven't sung with the kids in a few weeks. Plus it is my week to lead the opening since the Sr. Primary Chorister has done it for the past 2 weeks. I need to make time to make flashcards and listen to my Music History pieces since the test starts next week. Yes, I have my first test the 2nd week of class. Plus I need to get everything ready since Bryce and I are going out of town for the 4th of July. We will miss 1 day of class, but that is like missing an entire week during summer term. Last of all, I was looking so forward to Friday Night, Craft Night with Kileen, but I came back to work to find out that the complex's Summer Social (which the office is throwing for the tenants) is Friday night, so we can't scrapbook. I need to let all of this energy out somehow, and scrapbooking or sewing is my way to do that and now I have to let it build up for like 2 more weeks because I won't be here next Friday. I do feel a lot better now that I have gotten this all out in the open, but hopefully I can feel all the way better soon and get my life in order.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ail I'm sorry, maybe you can come to my work tomorrow night after work or sunday night after you do what you need to do and then you could study or we could scrapbook or I could help you with your primary stuff! just an idea... or i could let you play on some pianos.
Post a Comment