8.12.2009

DONE!!

I finished my last final today which means I am officially done with my undergraduate course work. Commencement is tomorrow (although I am not going to that) and I walk for my college's graduation bright and early Friday morning. Friday will be a long, fun day. My mother-in-law will be in town and so after graduation we are going to have a little girly day along with my two best friends. We are going to all get pedicures and then see a movie. After that we'll let the boys back in on the fun and go to dinner. This Saturday is a family reunion for Bryce's dad's side and then we are off to Vegas and the Grand Canyon for a little vacation before school starts again. I can't believe I made it. It only took 5 years, 2 schools, way too many classes, and quite a few sleepless nights, but I am officially a college grad... and will be starting my master's in less than 3 weeks!

3 comments:

The Nielsons said...

that's so cool, seriously, so proud of you!! and so jealous of your grand canyon vaca! i've always wanted to go!!

the Smiths said...

YAY! Congratulations....I got you something super sool to celebrate with! Love ya

Angie said...

Congrats!! Have fun and tell Kathi to update her blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...