I must admit, I was not much into the whole Twilight thing. Even after my wonderful MIL and I went to see it last Christmas break, I was not all that impressed. But then the movie came out on DVD and I bought it and I've only watched about 200 times since. Then over my summer break/vacation to Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon, I picked up the books. I got through New Moon and part way through Eclipse by the time school started and then I got sidetracked. About a month ago I decided to finish reading, so I took a couple of days and instead of going to the library for the 500th hour of research, I finished Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. So this wonderful little store, Nordstrom.... you may have heard of it? Yes, well they rented out the entire Orem Cinemark for a special pre-screening of New Moon. 
So me and my 2 besties were able to see it 3 hours before everyone else AND we didn't have to stand in line all day/night in the freezing cold. It was wonderful. The movie was really good. Cheesy in some parts, but totally worth it. I am excited to go see it again over Thanksgiving with the hubs.
3 comments:
Cheesy??? What are you talking about. My fav fav FAV part was Alice's vision of Bella and Edward running through the forest blissfully dressed in white ;)
I am so jealous. I have to wait until Dec 4 for the movie to come out here. Glad you finally got through all the books. What did you think about Breaking Dawn?
It was a magicaL vision. and not awkward at all... but loved the movie.
Post a Comment