4.15.2010
Gym
I have been proud of myself lately. I have been getting up to go to the gym almost every morning for the past few weeks. I have gone EVERY morning so far this week and I am also waking up earlier without my alarm. It feels really good to get into the swing of things and really work out. I had been working out off and on for a while, but I'm finally being consistent. I have lost about 10 lbs and I can totally tell. Mostly in my face (its not so puffy anymore) and a bit in my waist (I'm wearing those jeans that were just too tight before. I've kinda hit a plateau this week and have actually gained back a few pounds, but that may just be because I'm a girl...which means I will overcome this in about 5-7 days. If I can get over this hump, I am well on my way to reaching my goal by the end of summer, which means by the time Bryce and I go home to H-town for 2 weeks. (Yes, we found some amazingly cheap airline tickets and so our break before fall classes start is going to be spent in hot and sunny Houston!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment