2.07.2011

Early News...

Some more ultrasound pics of baby at 15 weeks: 
This next one is my favorite. They caught the baby stretching and you can really see the outline of the lips and nose. I'm not quite sure where baby got such big lips.... maybe Bryce's side...
Since Bryce wasn't going to be able to come to my gender ultrasound next week, we decided to go up to Fetal Studio at South Town Center. My sis-in-law went there to find out the gender of their second little girl and I had heard some good reviews, so I was pretty confident in their abilities. Plus, they were able to see the gender a little bit earlier than my doctor's office would do it. 
So....drumroll please........
Now we can save all of the girl names we love for a later time. It's a BOY. We have lots of stuff picked out for a boy already, so we know what nursery we're going with, what stroller we like, etc. The only thing we don't really know is a name. We have one we both really like, but would be more confident if we had two to decide from just in case the little guy comes out and is not the one name we planned on. We'll keep working on it. We have decided no names that end in "N" because it will either run together with the beginning of Nielson, or it will rhyme (since our last name begins and ends with -n). Its crazy how many boy names end with -n. I won't give up our final name decisions to the world, so if you already know the name we like, feel special. :)

7 comments:

Jordan and Amanda said...

Yay! A BOY! I'm so excited for you!!!!! The names are so hard for boys. Good luck! I was so wrong, I really was thinking a girl.

HolliJo said...

Congratulations! How exciting! :) It's just so much more fun to know! Now you can start buying all sorts of cute things!

Eric said...

Eric?

the Smiths said...

I want to hear about your nursery ideas! And I'm so excited for your little boy!

Chelsea said...

Congrats Ali! We went to Fetal Studios too, and I was quite impressed. It was so fun to see everything, wasn't it! Crazy we're both having boys and so close to each other. I had picked things out thinking it was going to be a girl, so now I have to kind of start over. So lucky you for being prepared. :)

Kiersten said...

i feel so exclusive!! congrats again! can't wait to meet the little guy!

Alainna Beus said...

Congratulations!!! We love having a little boy! Such a cute profile. I LOVE the profile shots!! It just makes the little baby seem so real.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...