4.04.2011

Graduate Recital

I did it! I had my graduate vocal recital on Friday night. My parents came into town and we had a wonderful time. I started feeling a cold coming on about 3 days before my recital so I loaded up on vitamin C, gargled lots of salt water, and got some good use out of my humidifier. Luckily I didn't lose my voice, but about 3/4 of the way through my recital my voice started getting really dry and my low notes weren't what I wanted them to be. I put all of my hardest pieces at the beginning of my recital which was a blessing since I don't know if I would have made it through them if they were toward the end. Unfortunately, I forgot to take ANY pictures at my recital of me in my dress, but I am singing in a friend's recital on Wednesday and I will be sure to get a pic of my dress then! Thank you to all who came and/or supported me through this. It was a feat and I am glad it is over. My last student recital EVER at BYU!

1 comment:

Eric said...

I saw your post on my blogroll and it said "10 minutes ago" under your name. This made me chuckle, so I thought I would share it with you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...