4.26.2013

Containerized

After yesterday's scary post, I am giving you something good and productive. (Why yes, after yesterday, I am going to be mother of the year. I realize that sharp object should be kept far away from toddlers.) Our small apartment is busting at the seams between 2 adults, 1 toddler, and 2 cats. I've decided the only way to keep the clutter and messiness under control is to organize and containerize. I am working on this little by little, finding a space, organizing it (or making a plan for it) and moving on to another space. Here is my progress so far:

 
 containerized freezer for easier access and tracking what's inside
 
 cabinet in master bath (bottom shelf): his and hers daily toiletry baskets

 
plan for my pantry and browsing the Container Store website

I feel like I'm nesting with how driven I am about getting this place done (no, that is not an announcement). I can't wait to get the whole apt organized. I feel like once I do (...it will be time to move out) that it will be able to stay clean and organized all the time. An organizational system will help us when we move into a house with more space too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...