I have been a major blog slacker lately (and by lately, I mean the last 6-9 months at least). I am determined to remedy this before anything big happens in the Nielson household. My solution is a blog-a-day from now until may 31. I was going to just do it for a month but since I'm not starting on the first, I might as well make it a month and a week so I have a better stopping point.
These posts may be long (but I'm sure most will be short), either way it will be a glimpse into my daily life. I'm going to try really hard to avoid making this a repost of my Instagram. If you've been a blog slacker like me, why don't you join in the fun?
Lately:
Jake is growing up too quickly. He speaks constantly and we can understand pretty much everything he says. He is saying sentences now and I am amazed at some of the things he comes up with.
Case in (embarrassing) point: last night after dinner Jake heard one of the adults in our house pass gas. He looked at this adult said "you toot!" Quickly followed by "ewww, it's stinky!" Bryce and I couldn't help ourselves and started laughing hysterically. Jake thought he was so funny because we laughed so hard that everything is now "eww" or "so stinky". Parenting fail.
Jake had a well check last week and is 28 pounds (49%) and 35 inches tall (86%). I hope he keeps this height thing up because he will be the start to weeding out the short gene from my side.
These posts may be long (but I'm sure most will be short), either way it will be a glimpse into my daily life. I'm going to try really hard to avoid making this a repost of my Instagram. If you've been a blog slacker like me, why don't you join in the fun?
random Jake picture to keep your eyes entertained
Jake is growing up too quickly. He speaks constantly and we can understand pretty much everything he says. He is saying sentences now and I am amazed at some of the things he comes up with.
Case in (embarrassing) point: last night after dinner Jake heard one of the adults in our house pass gas. He looked at this adult said "you toot!" Quickly followed by "ewww, it's stinky!" Bryce and I couldn't help ourselves and started laughing hysterically. Jake thought he was so funny because we laughed so hard that everything is now "eww" or "so stinky". Parenting fail.
Jake had a well check last week and is 28 pounds (49%) and 35 inches tall (86%). I hope he keeps this height thing up because he will be the start to weeding out the short gene from my side.

No comments:
Post a Comment