7.26.2008

4th of July and the happiest place on earth

For the 4th of July weekend, Bryce and I have been planning since about April to go visit my best friend in the entire world, Jessica, and her family in Anaheim, CA. Last time we went we were supposed to go to Disneyland, but things didn't work out, so I was super excited to find out a few days before we left that we could get in for free the day we got there! I have only ever been to Disneyworld and that was when I was like 8 or something, so we had a blast! (On our way to Cali, we stopped off in Vegas and stayed the night at Cesaer's Palace...nicest hotel room ever!) Bryce and I in front of Cinderella's Castle:
Jess and I about to go on California Adventure's newest ride, Toy Story. It was incredibly fun (and 3D, hence the glasses):
The next day was the 4th of July, so we woke up (like any good Mormon family does) and went to the pancake breakfast at the church. Bryce and I before we ate and it got hot:
After breakfast we went to Jessica's boss's house (which is somewhere in the hills) and had a 4th of July celebration including hot dogs and hamburgers, Ziplock baggie racing down the backyard fountain, Guitar Hero, watching the 20 different fireworks shows viewable from the balcony and some just good old fashioned fun. Here is a group shot of everyone (except Jess's parents) that was there:
I love going to California and visiting. Bryce and I are currently in the process of figuring out when is the next time we can go back.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...