7.26.2008
Patty got broke
Last Thursday I was on my way to school when I got in a car accident. We still aren't sure on who's fault it was and nobody was issued a ticket. But my poor Patty Patriot sure got crunched. On impact, the rim of my tire was bent, instantly deflating the tire. Interestingly enough, there was one scratch on the front pasenger side door and I don't think there were any on the rear piece, but the rear door took all the damage. And, from the inside, it didn't look like there was any damage at all. At least now I know that if I have passengers and some senile old lady decides she is going to ram me going 10 over the speed limit, nobody will get hurt. Here are a couple of views of my broken little car.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment