7.26.2008

Hilarious

The other day, Bryce and I were looking through this cat breeds book that we got when we were in Illinois and decided to look on this adoption website that we found to see what they had near us. So we are looking at all the different cat breeds one by one and we get to Sphynx (for anyone who doesn't know, this is a hairless cat) and we see there is an adult one for adoption in Provo. So we click on the agency's name (since we had not seen any others in Provo) to look at their website. On it, they have a list of adoptable pets (mostly dogs). So we are scrolling through looking at all the cuties when we came across this little gem:These adorable little Chihuahuas (I secretly want one) are brother and sister and yes, the little boy's name is Beaner. That is awesome and that is all I have to say. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...