- I got my car back. Yay! But as soon as I got it back I had to take it back to the auto shop to have them fix something in the back that was making a weird noise. That is all fixed and now it is making another weird noise. I am taking it back in either tomorrow (if they're open) or Monday.
- I started Fall semester of school. It is going well so far. I am taking 3 classes and then I have voice lessons and opera rehearsal once a week each. It is a pretty nice schedule. On Monday, Wednesday and Friday I am done at 3 (even after working). I only have class from 9-11 everyday. Jealous? Haha.
- We painted both of the bedrooms and the living room and dining room. They look really beautiful. The extra bedroom, living and dining rooms are all this pretty tan/sage color and our bedroom is blue. I am cleaning tomorrow so I will post some pictures of the finished product. We still need to paint both bathrooms (upstairs is going to be the same blue as our bedroom and downstairs is going to be the same as the living/dining room), the kitchen (pale yellow), and the stairwell (tan/sage also). I can't wait until it is all finished. It is so much better than white.
- Bryce got a new job. He starts next Wednesday. He will be working at the local DI processing donations. Well, that will be his job at least through his beginning "review period". After that month or two there is a really good chance for promotion to a lead. This job is awesome because they will pay for his school books (History text books get expensive) and they offer benefits like health insurance.
- We have been to the first 3 BYU football home games. The team is doing well. They were undefeated last season and remain undefeated. They have the longest winning streak in the country right now. Pretty cool, huh? Even cooler is that 2 of the main players for the team, the 1st string quarterback and one of the first string receivers are in our ward. All I can say is they better not screw this season up... we know where they live!
9.26.2008
Can you tell we're busy?
So it has been WAY too long since the last time I blogged. A lot has happened in the past month or so. Here's the update:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment