9.29.2008

Extra bedroom before and after

This room is definitely the most dramatic (plus it is the first one done and clean) so I will post it first. The only things left in this room are to put up white crown moulding, a mirror above the keyboard, and a picture above the sleeper sofa. We don't have the picture or mirror yet. Once we get them and the room is completely complete, I will post another picture. 

Here are the before/during/after pics:
This is the (fake) floral arrangement that I made today to go in this room. I wanted to put a more detailed view of it up to get Kileen's professional approval. :) 

2 comments:

KathiNiels said...

Looks really good. Can't wait to see in person!

Ry and Nat said...

Wow! Looks beautiful!! can I get your email address so I can send you an invite to our blog? Thanks : ) Hope ya'll are doing well. -Nat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...