10.08.2008

My new obsession

I keep driving past this new farmer's market-style grocery store and telling myself that I should go in, but never find the time to. So, yesterday I decided I had waited too long so Bryce and I went and it was AWESOME! This is my new obsession:
Sunflower Market. Their slogan is SO true. It is the wonderful quality and great food that you would expect from a store like WholeFoods or Trader Joe's, but for at least half the price. They have the biggest selection of seafood and produce I have seen in Utah County, but for cheaper than at the normal grocery store. I am so excited to have found an amazing fresh, whole foods store to shop at that is well-priced. Being in there made me want to cook everything. I am not shopping anywhere else unless I absolutely have to. Anyone in Utah County that reads my blog, you HAVE to try this place out...it will be love at first shop.

2 comments:

The Nielsons said...

I'm SOO SOO jealous here!!

the Smiths said...

i need to check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...