11.06.2008

I've been tagged! "8 is Great"

I was tagged by Kileen.... everyone have fun reading.

8 TV shows I love to watch:
  1. Friends

  2. Grey's Anatomy

  3. Project Runway

  4. Top Chef

  5. Desperate Housewives

  6. Girl's Next Door

  7. Sex and the City (on TBS)

  8. CSI (but only the original)

8 things that happened to me yesterday:

  1. Went to school

  2. Finally turned by thesis paper in!

  3. Worked

  4. Talked to my mom on the phone

  5. Applied for graduation

  6. Set up my senior recital

  7. Worked on a group project for 2 hours

  8. Bought a few groceries since it was payday

8 favorite places to eat:

  1. Sushi Ya

  2. Smokehouse BBQ

  3. Chili's

  4. Outback

  5. Pappas Seafood (in Houston)

  6. Miller's (in Houston)

  7. Cafe Rio

  8. Carrabbas
8 Things I am looking forward to:
  1. My parents coming here for Thanksgiving

  2. Bryce's family coming here for Christmas

  3. Finishing this semester

  4. Finishing painting/decorating the house

  5. Grad school auditions

  6. Finding out if I get into grad school

  7. More snow

  8. Tomorrow
8 Things on my wish list:
  1. To get enough sleep EVERY night

  2. To finish paying off bills

  3. To go to graduate school

  4. To get everything I need to finish finished

  5. Another computer

  6. A bike

  7. To go to Disneyland for my birthday

  8. To be really truely happy all the time
8 People I tag:
  1. Kathi
  2. Kiersten
  3. Kenna
  4. Liz
  5. Jessica
  6. Tabatha
  7. Kate
  8. Christy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...