This is the table arrangement that I made today. I found this adorable pot at Michael's. I made the arrangement with some poinsettias (red and white), holly, and berries. I also set my table with my cute new dishes and place-mats. (see below for more details)
Here are our cute Christmas table settings:
This is the adorable gift that I got as my parting gift from The Crestwood. I love it because when Christmas is over, I can take my cute red and candy-cane striped candles and Christmas ball ornaments out and put some new candles and decorations in. Thanks, Suzette!! Good choice. (and it fits perfectly in the window between the kitchen and dining room)


This is the wreath I made. I bought a plain wreath and some decorations and used ribbon and ornaments I already had and put it all together. It looks great on our white door, but the picture I took didn't show the detail as well.
I will be putting up some more pictures soon (Christmas tree, stockings, and other little decorations). Stay tuned.
1 comment:
omg i LOVE your place settings and your peppermint candles... soo cute. everything looks so good! we havent even gotten our tree out haha its so sad how busy we have been. hope you have a merry christmas!
Post a Comment