3.24.2009

Fingernails

I have not bit my fingernails in 5 days. This is unheard of for me. I started biting my fingernails in Kindergarten when I realized that I could not suck my thumb anymore. It is a nervous habit that just turned into this awful thing that I could not stop. I have tried more times than I can remember to stop, but its never worked (even when I used that disgusting "No Bite" nail stuff). I wasn't trying to stop, I just did. I am so glad and hope that it lasts this time!

1 comment:

KathiNiels said...

Good for you. I bite my nails too sometimes when I'm nervous or when they get too long and bother me. I've noticed since I started taking calcium that my nails are stronger and they aren't as easy to chew. Might try it. It's good for the health and good for the nails :)

We are in the middle of the movers being here. Loaders come today and tomorrow. Pretty crazy around here. Love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...