3.26.2009

I looked out the window....

and what did I see?? SNOW!?! It is supposed to be Springtime here. It has been absolutely beautiful for about the last month, especially these last few weeks and then it started to get dreary and cold yesterday and this morning it snowed. I am very disappointed, Mother Nature. This is pretty much what I am seeing today:Okay, okay, it is not THAT much snow, but still. This is totally lame. Not to mention, I have to drive to Salt Lake this afternoon (I am auditioning for the Utah Opera).

On a side note, I got a role (and a half?) for the Spring Opera. We will be doing 2 one-act operas: The Impressario by Mozart and Suor Angelica by Puccini. I will be playing the role of Mademoiselle Silberklang in the Impressario and covering the role of The Monitor in Suor Angelica (meaning I go on stage if the girl who has the role goes into labor early, since she will be VERY pregnant by the time the performances roll around). It is going to be a heck of a lot of work to get everything learned, plus my recital is May 16th. We perform the Spring Opera in the middle of June, I will let you all know what the dates are as soon as I know!

1 comment:

Kathi said...

Congrats on getting the roles in the Spring Opera. How did the auditions go? I love reading your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...