- On Friday we made a grocery shopping list, which meant going through my Rachel Ray cookbooks trying to find some new recipes that Bryce might like. We decided on a few and Saturday morning I went grocery shopping. Last night I made the Meaty Stuffed Pasta Shells recipe. It was REALLY good. I ended up with leftovers, which I am going to cook tonight and take them with me for lunch tomorrow. Yummo!
- Saturday was basically a day of running errands. I had to pick up some music books that I had spiral bound, get some more face wash, pick up some bathroom accessories (see #3), and then get groceries from 2 different stores. It took me like 4 hours to do all of my errands.
- We recently (I use the term "we" loosely since I did 99.5% of the work) painted the downstairs 1/2 bathroom in our townhouse. It is the same color as the rest of the downstairs, kind of a tan-sage color. There were these really cheap looking bright silver fixtures that I really didn't want to put back up once I painted. I did put them back on, but I had a $25 off coupon for Bed Bath and Beyond, so I figured I'd see what they had since we only needed a new toilet paper holder and towel ring. They had the exact line that we used for a new flusher for the toilet (which we replaced about 8 months ago). So I went ahead and got the tp holder and towel ring. They are beautiful, brushed nickel. It looks so much richer and totally matches with the paint. Now we just need to replace the light fixture. I have my eye on one at Lowes. It looks exactly like this one, but it has a brushed nickel finish. I will have to wait until Bryce lets me get it and then the bathroom will be perfect.
- We cleaned house, but didn't finish a whole lot. At least the house is cleaner than it was last week.
- We watched Twilight for the 4th time since we bought the DVD last week.
Bryce has said (at least twice), "we should watch a movie." I returned with "okay, what should we watch?" He said (in a sarcastic-ish tone), "can we watch Twilight again?" Then when I said, "sure" he didn't say, "oh, I was just kidding" so we watched it again. I think he really likes it. He loves vampire and/or zombie movies. He just has this thing for stories about 'the undead' which I don't really get, but I like most of the movies too, so I won't complain.
3.30.2009
Weekend Update
So I have made a few resolutions this weekend, one of which is to start doing my weekend updates every Monday. Sometimes (actually most of the time) our weekends are pretty boring, but it is still the weekend, there are always things that get done. So I will start sharing what has been done with you all again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
bryce is a closet twilight fan
So tell Bryce to read the books - they are way better than the movie and the movie is good :)
Post a Comment