4.03.2009

Ready for the Weekend

So it is gloomy here in Utah, which doesn't sound promising for the start of the weekend, but I think it's great. This weekend is General Conference (which I only know it is because last Sunday in Primary they reminded the teachers that we wouldn't have Primary next week and since its April I figured it was Conference. They didn't announce it in my ward at all. Maybe since we're in Utah we're just supposed to know or something?). I love Conference, especially up here in Utah because the BYU channel is on basic cable and we can just sleep in, make a big breakfast and watch it at home in our pj's. But, I'm hoping this gloomy weekend helps motivate me to stay inside and clean house. I have started a spring cleaning checklist, but that's not what I'm worried about yet. Kileen and I are hosting my sister's bridal (lingerie) shower at my house next Friday, so I have 1 week to get (at least) the downstairs spick and span. When Bryce asked me what we were going to do this weekend, I said, "Well, we need to get this house clean," which is what I say pretty much every weekend. He looked at me all frustrated and said, "The house is not dirty!" But, in reality it is a bit of a mess and I would honestly be embarrassed having 20ish girls at my house for a party with the way it looks right now. So, I have one week to get it perfect. Plus, I want to paint the kitchen since it is the only room downstairs that hasn't been painted. 

1 comment:

Tabatha said...

I feel like I say the same thing every weekend too. I still can't believe that your sister is getting married. It seems like just yesterday we were driving around in the summer together. Can't believe how much time has gone by. How are you doing? It sounds like you are quite busy with school. Wish you the best with your cleaning, it always feels great when its done right!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...