4.06.2009

Weekend Update

This weekend was General Conference. It was wonderful. I was so grateful to be able to stay home all weekend. I stayed in my pj's for most of the weekend and didn't put makeup on once! I turned Conference on and picked up around the house. I COMPLETELY cleaned the downstairs this weekend in preparation for my sister's bridal shower on Friday. Once I got the kitchen clean, I decided to start taping it off to paint. I was wanting paint last night, but I ran out of painter's tape so I am planning on picking some up this afternoon and painting today. I cleaned all of the walls and appliances, so the kitchen is totally prepped. After I get it painted and set back up, I will take and post pictures of the entire downstairs, since it will be finished.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...