5.01.2009

Good News Minute....

I am in the Primary and never get to participate in my ward's announcements of pregnancies or new grandchildren or the random stuff that women feel necessary to share with everyone as good news, so I am going to share mine here. Anyway, no one is graduating from the master's program this year, so I did not get in. Obviously that is not good news, but a few days ago my private voice teacher let me in on a little secret: I can take up to 1/4 of my graduate school credits while still an undergrad. Those credits will not count toward my undergraduate degree at all, just toward my master's (and I get to take them at undergraduate school price, although grad students in voice get full-tuition scholarships, so it doesn't really matter how much it costs). So, with this wonderful news, I am going to have a semester of grad school under my belt before I even start and will be able to finish at the same time as Bryce. Yay!! Definitely the best news I've had in a while.

Also, I started Spring Term this week (I am taking voice lessons, opera and taking SFL 110: Food Preparation in the Home). Yesterday was the first lab for my Food Prep class. Check out their blog, BYU Foods, located on my blog list and see pictures of most of the recipes we will be making this semester!

1 comment:

Kathi said...

GREAT NEWS!!!! Things always turn out the way they are supposed to. WHOO HOOOO!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...