6.17.2009

Three Years


Today is Bryce and my anniversary. We were married 3 years ago in the Houston, Texas Temple and we had our reception at the Hilton Houston, Clear Lake. It was a beautiful wedding. I am so grateful for my wonderful husband and everything he does for me. Here are some of the things we've done in the past 3 years:
  • lived in Baton Rouge and went to LSU
  • moved back to Provo to finish up school at BYU
  • adopted 2 kitties
  • gone to LA for the 4th of July
  • gone to England twice
  • lived in 5 different apartments/condos/townhomes
All in all, I would say it has been a good 3 years and I look forward to the next 3 and the next 3 and the next 3 and......

4 comments:

The Nielsons said...

Happy Anni-"vegas"ary!!

Happy "Plane"-iversary!!

Haha, seriously, hope you guys enjoyed your anniversary and enjoy many more to come!!

jessica said...

i am very happy that the LA trip for the 4th of July made it on the list :)

KathiNiels said...

Glad to read your blog. I know you have been busy but I miss when you don't blog.

Happy Anniversary!

Whitney Fields said...

Congratulations, Ali! Hope all is well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...