6.17.2009

Sorry for the absence...

I know I haven't blogged in like a month. I own up to the fact that I'm a neglector (yeah, that's not really a word) to all of you who actually read my blog. But, here are some of the things that have happened recently that I will be blogging about in more detail soon:
  • Spring Term and my cooking class
  • My Senior Recital
  • Classical Singer Convention weekend in Chicago
  • Kristen (little sister)'s wedding in Houston
  • BYU's Spring Opera (I was a lead in The Impressario)
Okay, so I have a few posts to do...you know, blogging is like laundry.... if you don't keep up on it all the time, one day you turn around and all of your underwear is dirty, but you still don't have time to do anything about it. I promise to be better.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...