10.24.2009
Too Long
Okay, I am a horrible blogger. A LOT has happened in the past few months, I have just been too busy to blog about it. Well, first of all, I graduated from college and started my Master's Degree this fall. It is a 2 year program, so I should be done just about the same time Bryce finished is Bachelor's in Computer Science. Oh yeah, Bryce has switched from doing a computer science minor to majoring in it. He LOVES his classes. I am so happy that he has found something he really loves and is good at (and that will make good money). The semester has been flying by. About the biggest thing that has happened is that I was asked to sing a piece with the Wind Symphony. I was able to sing for the Instrumental Showcase, a shortened version for Homecoming Spectacular (which will be on BYUTV!) and I will perform it once more for the Wind Symphony concert this coming Friday. It was a wonderful learning experience and great exposure. I also have some fun craft projects I've been working on. I will get some pictures up soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment