So, I am doing a LOT of auditions and competitions this year, so I figured it was about time for some new headshots. A friend of my friend Amy is a wonderful photographer. You can visit her website here. So Amy and I went to her studio today and both got headshots done. They turned out really well. Here are my favorite two. Which do you like best?

9 comments:
I really like the black and white one, you look beautiful in both but the second one is my favorite. Hope you are doing well!!
I like both - would be hard to choose. I love the color because your hair is so beautiful but then the b/w is great too. Hard choice.
Keep up the blog - xoxoxo
EASILY the second one. You look much better, though i do agree your hair color looks pretty in color.
Ooh Ooh 2nd one!! You look almost seductive in it!! LOL, j/k. Ok but you kind of do.
And who left the anonymous comment?? Sounds like a stalker to me...
Love the second. But I agree with the hair color comment... Do you have the second in color?! That's my vote :)
The second one!
I really LOVE the black and white one, but I also love the light on your hair in the first one. SOOO pretty...seriously, you know I would never say anything I don't 100% mean.
Post a Comment