So I've been playing with setting up a professional website for myself. I found out that on blogspot you can set it up and at anytime pay $10 and convert your .blogspot.com into a .com address. I have not done this yet because I want some opinions on how you think it turned out first. I don't have any recordings up yet, so that section is still blank, but the rest of it is pretty much set. Check it out and let me know what you think:
http://alisonhunternielson.blogspot.com.
1 comment:
Dad and I were both impressed. It is very professional and I love the red color background that compliments your picture. Gosh, you are so GROWNUP - hehe.
P.S - I didn't know that you played Amy. I LOVE AMY in Little Women. I didn't even know there was an opera based on Little Women. See how cultured you are making me ;)
Love you!
Post a Comment