no matter how skinny you feel on any particular day, never, I mean NEVER change into your skinny jeans to look cute for a night out... and then go to Rodizio Grill (or any other Brazilian all-you-can-eat type place). Everything is so delicious, I had to try it all, which meant by the time we were leaving, I felt like I was going to pop. Needless to say, I unbuttoned those skinny jeans as soon as we got to the car. It was a WONDERFUL birthday dinner with the hubby.
2 comments:
I had to laugh out loud at this one :). Glad you had a nice night.
Kurt and I went to a restaurant one night way back in the day when I was cute and little for an anniversary. I ate too much. Unbuttoned my skirt when we got in to the car and then forgot that I had. When I stepped out of the car - my skirt fell clear to the ground - lol I still laugh at that memory.
Happy, Happy Birthday to you!
Truer words have never been written. I have made this mistake at holidays.
Happy Birthday!
We need to get together!
Post a Comment