2.15.2010

New Crafts

So, I'm basically always on a craft kick, but this weekend I actually had the time to finish some projects that I had started. For each holiday, my friend Kileen and I have been making shadow boxes with some cute designs. 
We have also been trying our hands at some paper mache letters. Ki's boss had some cute ones that she had bought (for WAY too much compared to the cost of materials) for Christmas that said "SNOW". We decided to go for it for Valentine's Day. It took a bit of trial and error, but they turned out SO cute, in my opinion. I did my St. Patrick's Day letters today while I was watching the Olympics. 
And WAY back in the fall, I made this shadow box and fabric pumpkins for Thanksgiving decorations. I hadn't uploaded these pics from my computer until today, so enjoy!
Now it's time for me to get on to some quilting. I got an amazing deal on fabric remnants at JoAnn's today (not to mention the stash I already have), so I've got plenty to quilt with . 

2 comments:

KathiNiels said...

Love all of them. You know you can always make for your very loving mil ;).

the Smiths said...

looks great! I am trying to pace myself with my St. Patties day letters-I have so many papers to write!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...