Bryce and I are going to be doing a LOT of traveling from now to the end of the year. We are going to New York City for 5 days next month for a singing competition (1st time Bry is going to be able to come along!), Houston for 2 weeks in August, and Singapore for a little over 2 weeks in December. It is going to be hot and humid pretty much everywhere we're going this year AND we're going to be flying, so I have been searching for a durable, large, safe, and cute bag. I would like something nylon or similar that is waterproof or water repellant. I have spent the past week or so searching online and today came across this:
It is PERFECT, except for it is expensive (at least on our college student budget). I really want the white, since it is summery and would go with pretty much anything, but some of the reviews say that the light colors get dirty easily. The bag is nylon and waterproof, so it can be cleaned with soap and water. I really like the blue and it would probably stay cleaner, but the white is just so classic. The bag can also be folded up and snapped closed so that it looks like this:
So that, if you're traveling and want to take the bag in a few colors, you can fold them up and throw them all in your suitcase! If I could, I would get it in most of the colors, but just one would be fine too... :)
After reading all the reviews, it seems to be a really durable bag for school too. So does that cut the price in half if it can be used as a purse (especially for traveling) and a school bag?
To quote the lady from Napoleon Dynamite, "I want that..."



No comments:
Post a Comment