4.29.2010

Is it Thursday?? Whoops.

Here is Wardrobe Wednesday... a little bit late. We are going a little edgier this week with this oh so cute black and white striped dress*, stripe/flower headband, flower heels, ribbon/link bracelet, and earrings.
I did go back and forth for a while about the shoes. I LOVE these, but I think the dress would look perfect with a great pair of leather peep-toe booties. Once I found the headband, I was sold on the shoes with the flowers... it brings it all together, don't you think?

*I know the dress is too short for those of us who must be more modest, but you can throw on a pair of leggings like these and not have to worry a bit.  

1 comment:

the Smiths said...

Have you looked at modcloth.com for some dresses for wardrobe Wednesday? the cutest ones are always sold out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...