5.16.2010

Update

So this weekend, I went to the local Eternity Bridal and Prom store and found out (as Kat commented on the last post) that they will make their dresses in ANY of the colors they have. They have 2 sets of colors: 1 set for taffeta dresses and 1 set for satins/charmeuse/chiffon dresses. They have the perfect color of deep emerald green in the satin fabric so I was looking at all the satin dresses they carry. The one that I like the most actually looks a lot like the gold dress that I'm going to wear, so I think I'm biased against it, even though its beautiful:  
So, I went back to the store to look at their taffeta samples and the green that I thought was too dark just looked that way because it was surrounded by the other colors. It turns out it looks just like the satin green under the light. And since I will have lights shining on me, I think it will look so good... So here it is (just imagine it the same color as THE dress from the last post): 
With these shoes and earrings

So, I just have to be sure to order it at least 10 weeks ahead of the recital to get it in time and hemmed and everything. Let me know what you think! I personally love the fact that the back laces up, so that it doesn't have to fit exactly from the get-go because the lace-up adjusts it. 

1 comment:

Sam and Kat said...

love it!! hope everything works out! and good luck with the recital, even though its still a lil ways away. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...