6.23.2010

Blog Hopping

I must admit... I am an avid blog hopper. I look at my friends' friends blogs and from there hop to their friends blogs and so on. I have some that I read more than others, but that's what blogs are there for right? Because people want to share with others about what's going on. Sometimes people will post things that I want to comment on, but I'm always too scared that they will think that I'm some crazy stalker if I do. 

Does anyone else blog hop? (Wait, thats a dumb question. I'm sure EVERYONE blog hops.) 
Do you ever comment on strangers' (or friend of a friend of a friend's) blogs? 
Do any blog hoppers read my blog? If so, comment and I'll check out your blog, too.
What are some of your favorite hopped-to blogs?

5 comments:

KathiNiels said...

I do blog stalk and I do read your blog and love when you blog. My blog is boring cause I don't keep up with it :( - sorry to disappoint. I do make comments on people that I know and I think I would on someone I don't know. I think everyone blogs to share their stories and if it is open they appreciate the comments. Okay, so that's my 2 cents worth ;)

Abby said...

Who doesn't blog stalk? haha Your blog is so cute Ali! :) I hope your summer is going well!

Jules AF said...

I just blog hopped here. What a coincidence haha. I think there's nothing wrong with commenting on strangers' blogs! But other people think it's super creepy. Whatever.

Cupcake Crazy Gem said...

I do 'blog-hop' as you call it! it sounds so much nicer than blog stalking...haha! I found your blog through Kathi's blog, I used to work in Young Womens with her when she was living over here in England, we met once before but I like reading your blog :) and yes usually I don't comment on people's blogs when I blog-hop even though I want to cause I'm worried they may think it's a little strange I'm following their blog!! but i figure that's the reason people write blogs...for other people to read right?!

Chelsea said...

Ali -- so I didn't exactly blog hop here--I saw it on facebook. But I totally blog hop all day long. (When you're bored at work what else is there to do?) So I'm happy you have a blog and I will be checking back on it now and then. And, I think it's nice to comment on people's blogs, whether you know them or not. If they have them open, then they're letting anyone read it who wants to. I feel like less of a stalker if I actually comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...