6.27.2010

Tutu

I brought home some new fabric for making headband/hair clip/pin flowers last weekend. I got some tulle this time. I cut out a few strips from the white tulle, dropped it on the ground, and then left the room for a minute to get a glass of water. I came back and found this:
Now, everyone thinks my sweet cat is a girl upon meeting him. He's really pretty and has BIG green eyes, plus, he prances instead of walking....so I don't blame anyone who thinks he's a girl. So, of course when I see him wrapped up in the tulle, I ask my pretty little kitty if he wants mommy to make him a tutu. He immediately flipped over and gave me this look:
Yes, that is some serious stink eye I am getting from my little boy. I guess he's sick of being called a girl.

2 comments:

Eric said...

Believe me, as a male music major (that's triple-M), I used to get it all the time.

Jordan and Amanda said...

Naw, I want a kitty! TOO CUTE. He is a beautiful, beautiful kitty. Silly Jordan and his allergies...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...