- Couples that go to the gym together and hold hands while walking from machine to machine or kiss. No sweaty gym kisses, please!
- Guys that wear short shorts (or boxers?!) to work out in. And for that matter, girls that wear shorts so short they should be considered underwear. I don't care if you "have the body for it", its just not what I want to see at the gym.
- Guys that stand around and talk instead of working out. They are usually big, muscular guys, so they obviously work out, but why hang around the gym for longer than you have to, chatting about your awesomeness or whatever? Its dumb and you're usually blocking/leaning on the machine I want to use.
- Girls that wear a full face of makeup while working out. It's just going to sweat off anyway and really, you look ridiculous being the only one with a bunch of makeup on.
- People who get on the treadmills/elliptical machines/bikes on either side of me and then proceed to have a half-hour conversation with me in the middle. (Yes, it has happened.... more than once.)
6.22.2010
Gym: Pet Peeves
So I have been REALLY good about going to the gym for the past month or so. I go every morning for about an hour or so and I've been feeling great! But, when I'm at the gym, I've noticed some things that occur on a regular basis that drive me CRAZY. Here are some of my biggest pet peeves:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
THANK YOU for posting this! You're so right on!!
Post a Comment