6.16.2010

100

This is my 100th post!! So I would like to take the time to tell you 100 things I love/am grateful for.

  1. Husband
  2. My Mom
  3. My Dad
  4. In-laws
  5. 2 Best Friends
  6. Music
  7. School
  8. A Job (that I LOVE)
  9. Sister
  10. Brothers- and Sisters-in-law
  11. The Gospel
  12. My Cats
  13. Health
  14. The Temple
  15. The Savior
  16. All of my music friends that help grad school be bearable
  17. My Teachers
  18. Scholarships
  19. Government Grants
  20. A nice house to live in
  21. Clothes on my back
  22. Food on my table
  23. Shoes on my feet
  24. The Bible
  25. The Book of Mormon
  26. Living Prophets today
  27. The gym
  28. Hugs
  29. Kisses
  30. Unconditional Love
  31. Crafts
  32. A creative mind
  33. Missed opportunities that help lead to better opportunities
  34. Utah's love for community theater (which has allowed me 2 operatic roles outside of school this summer)
  35. Opera
  36. The Armed Forces that keep our country safe
  37. Freedom
  38. Christmas
  39. Friendly neighbors (finally!)
  40. 2 Cars, even though Bryce and I mostly share just 1
  41. The Internet
  42. Halloween
  43. Setting Goals
  44. Making Lists
  45. Airplanes (even though my recent experiences with flying/purchasing tickets may have made me feel otherwise)
  46. 4th of July 
  47. Decorating
  48. Teapots
  49. TV--specifically some of my favorite TV shows, including:
  50. Friends
  51. Gossip Girl
  52. Grey's Anatomy
  53. and Anything on Bravo
  54. Ikea (especially since we are still poor college students)
  55. Bubble Baths
  56. Massages
  57. Manicures/Pedicures (and a mother-in-law who loves to get them when she visits)
  58. Air conditioning during the hot summer months
  59. Snow
  60. That I can help others be better at something
  61. Blogging/Reading others' blogs
  62. Easter 
  63. Chocolate
  64. Thanksgiving
  65. Movie marathons curled up on the couch
  66. TV season marathons with Jess
  67. Shopping
  68. Hope/Planning for the future
  69. Traveling 
  70. Having to get up really early for something exciting
  71. Staying up way too late
  72. Talking on the phone to people I can't see often
  73. Curiosity (especially from my cats)
  74. Hobbies
  75. Reconnecting with long lost friends
  76. Facebook
  77. A washer and dryer in my house
  78. Watching sports on TV
  79. Going to a baseball game
  80. Babies (no experience with my own yet, but one day)
  81. Being a girl
  82. Lace, Ruffles, and Pearls
  83. Video games to keep my husband occupied when I need to get something done
  84. Having a really clean house (it doesn't happen often, but it feels so good when it does)
  85. Generosity of others
  86. Camping
  87. Finding new craft ideas online
  88. Playing games
  89. InStyle magazine that comes in the mail once a month 
  90. The Ensign
  91. Real Simple magazine that also comes in the mail once a month
  92. The Classical Singer website and all of the useful information it contains (including auditions)
  93. A computer
  94. Houston (which Bryce and I both miss terribly, although I don't know if we'll be saying that after we go home for 2 weeks in August)
  95. Dreams
  96. Funny Stories
  97. Celebrity Gossip
  98. Dancing
  99. My iPod 
  100. Sleep

1 comment:

jessica said...

HAPPY 100TH POST! I especially love #5, 42, 44, 51, 52, 66, 81, 82, 89, 97 and 100. There is a reason we are best friends! However, where the heck does 86 come in?!? I do NOT approve.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...