Tonight I went to dinner and a movie with my bff, Jessica. We were chatting about everything from ComicCon to people we know who are getting married when she brought up her own wedding. She is not engaged... not even dating anyone, but like any normal girl I know, she already has ideas for when the Big Day arrives. This girl has the most fabulous taste, so that day will no doubt be one to go down in history. She informed me that for her wedding party, she wants every bridesmaid to wear Louboutins, just like she will wear. I am very excited for when this day arrives because I will get to wear (and then own) one of the most beautiful pairs of shoes ever. Here are some of my favorites:
For something blue: No Prive Riche
Ron Ron (comes in 3 colors!)
The not-so-basic black: Miss ChaCha
Certainly the ones for the Bride-to-Be: Studio 120
Anybody know a smart, handsome man that we can hook her up with so I have to get these fabulous shoes?







1 comment:
Remember how the shoes you posted as the pair for "The Bride to Be" are the EXACT ones I want? No joke. Zoe Saldana wore a black version of them in InStyle last year and I just about died when I saw them. Just another reason why you are my best, best and dearest friend.
And for the record...I am working on finding the guy...so you can get the shoes :) But any and all help is accepted.
Post a Comment