Bryce and I both turn 25 today. Yes, for those of you who didn't know, my husband and I share the same birthday. Its kind of weird, but kind of cool at the same time. Last night we went to dinner with my best friends, Kileen and her husband and Jessica. It was delicious (fried pickles at Texas Roadhouse made my day). After dinner we came home, watched our backed up DVR, and played some xBox before bed. I had rehearsal today for a few hours today and we are now going to run some errands, do some fun shopping and go to dinner, just the two of us. We are still trying to decide where. 25 is a big number and this will be a big year for us. Just a few things coming up:
- I am finishing my master's degree and giving my final required recital
- Baby Nielson is coming this July
- Our 5th anniversary this June

1 comment:
I was 25 once . . .
Post a Comment