So, I know I'm having a boy (yes, its still a boy!) and Bryce would NEVER carry it so we would have to keep 2 separate diaper bags, but how cute is this?!?:
oh kate, you know how to make a girl completely drool over an oh-so-cute bag that costs about as much as my crib, mattress, and changing table combined. Granted, I chose VERY frugal baby furniture, but still. I need somewhere for my baby to sleep, but I really, really want this bag. Don't worry, I know what priorities are.

2 comments:
love it!
Greg and I totally each have our own diaper bag. He doesn't like the one that I have that's kinda like a purse, and I don't like his cause it's a sling backpack, and I've got to wear my normal backpack because I have to take Eddie to school (and he doesn't). He thinks mine is dumb. It's just a normal bag though! And he chose it! But then at the hospital they give you a diaper bag, and he likes that one better now. Sheesh.
Post a Comment