6.10.2011

Baby Quilt

I finished the baby's quilt today. I am SO glad to have it done. I have had the pieces cut out and most of it put together for a while, but it felt so good to get it put together and quilted. What do you think?
Front and Back: 
 Detail shot:
I also finished the crib bumper last week. Here's a picture of that with the crib mattress (and fitted sheet I made a while back. Yes, we still haven't put together the crib, so the mattress is just leaning against the wall.)

2 comments:

Kathi said...

Love it! Thanks for posting the pics. Can't wait to see pictures of when the nursery is complete.

Chelsea said...

Have you decided what color you're going to paint the nursery? I can't imagine painting at this point, I am so tired. I can't wait to see what it ends up looking like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...