sucks his left hand- either the thumb or index finger knuckle- if he doesn't have his pacifier
suddenly hates napping and cries every time he goes down until I go back in and sssh him
will sleep in the BabyBjorn
will sleep in the BabyBjorn
goes down easily at night and rarely makes a peep
sleeps around 7 hours (last night was almost 8!), eats, and another 4-ish hours at night
loves to be swaddled, but usually kicks his way out of the leg pouch before getting up
wiggles around in his crib- I usually find him at about a 90 degree turn from where I put him down
is very alert when awake, usually between 1-2 hours at a time
loves to lay and play on his play gym- he can grab the rings and figured out when he hits the toys with his hands or feet, they move
loves to look at himself in the mirror
can hold his head up pretty well and is testing out the Bumbo- so far he likes it for about 3 minutes
is in a mix of 0-3 month and 3-6 month clothes- his pants and shirts are 0-3 and he's in 3-6 onesies, except for Carters, which 0-3 still fits his really long torso
loves taking baths and kicking the water, but hates getting out of the water
loves taking baths and kicking the water, but hates getting out of the water
has started giggling- usually letting 2 chuckles out at a time, but I got a real laugh out of him today
it is easy to get smiles out of him by playing keep away with the pacifier, saying "hi" and tickling him on his sides/belly, but these things only work when he's in the mood...
Jacob is growing up so fast. The other day at church, everyone kept commenting on how he looks so much like a little man. We love him so much and can't get enough of his sweet personality and cute little face! Now for pictures:
Jake has his 2 month checkup on Friday, so I'll update with his stats then.
Jake has his 2 month checkup on Friday, so I'll update with his stats then.



4 comments:
He is SO PRECIOUS. I just want to jump through the screen and eat him up! And he sounds like he has a very sweet temperament, that's so nice. What a handsome little boy, good work Ali!
LOVE!!! Definitely NOT a picture overload to me!!! I'll take all the pics I can get!!
Asher will be 2 months next week so it is fun to see what similarities there are between the two of them. I am kinda happy to see that he cries when going down for naps now--Asher didn't until about a week ago and now he suddenly is. (Not that I would wish that on you, just hoping it is just a phase they are going through with their age...) He still sleeps well at night too, although I'm not getting quite as long as you.
Glad everything is going well! He is really cute.
Oh Ali, he is such a cutie! He seriously is such a good mixture of both you and Bryce. And, if this is a picture overload, I don't want to even think about what our blog is. I think the whole thing is pictures.
Post a Comment