So we went to Houston for Christmas!! It was amazing. We spent every day with our families sucking in as much quality time as possible to last us for the next few months while we're here in Provo until we move back and can hang out with the fam whenever we want! I can't wait... can you tell? To kick off Christmas, we met up with Bryce's parents, our sister-in-law Kiersten (who waddled around, oh-so-pregnant for several hours; can't wait for that new little babe!), and our two nieces at Bass Pro Shops to meet Santa.
Christmas morning was great. Here we all are in our Christmas pj's.
After opening presents we had lunch and got cleaned up. We all went over to Bryce's parents' house for dinner and presents. We stayed the night there that night so we could hang out with the fam and visit with Bryce's grandpa and step-grandmother who came down to visit on Boxing Day. It was a wonderful Christmas. I can't wait to have more holidays like it in the future.
On Christmas Eve, we (along with my parents) went out to eat at Mogul's Indian Resturant. It was delicious. We will definitely go back. The last time I had Indian food was when I was about 10 weeks pregnant in hot, muggy Singapore and it did not go well. This food was amazing. We went back to my parent's house after that and wrapped presents.
Christmas morning started off around 8 am when Jake got up. We made some cinnamon rolls and let Jake roll around in his walker. He was totally in awe of the lit up tree.
Next, we opened presents. We got some great stuff that we've been wanting. Bryce got a few knife, tactical flashlight, and gaming mouse. I got a new watch and kinect for our xbox (with a few games I've been wanting). Jake got toys and more toys.
Christmas morning was great. Here we all are in our Christmas pj's.
After opening presents we had lunch and got cleaned up. We all went over to Bryce's parents' house for dinner and presents. We stayed the night there that night so we could hang out with the fam and visit with Bryce's grandpa and step-grandmother who came down to visit on Boxing Day. It was a wonderful Christmas. I can't wait to have more holidays like it in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment