Sorry I have been MIA for the past month. A lot has been going on. We got back from Thanksgiving, had to get the house back in order and laundry done, Bryce had finals, we packed and then we drove to Houston for 2 1/2 weeks, drove back, Bryce started school the next day, and I've been trying to get the house in order ever since.
So to get back on track with blogging during this new year, I will work backward a bit and start with my new year's resolutions. This will be a big year for us. Bryce finishes school in April and we will be moving to Houston. Because of this, the bulk of my resolutions have to do with the next few months while we are still in Utah.
So to get back on track with blogging during this new year, I will work backward a bit and start with my new year's resolutions. This will be a big year for us. Bryce finishes school in April and we will be moving to Houston. Because of this, the bulk of my resolutions have to do with the next few months while we are still in Utah.
- Cook at home more and only go out to eat on special occasions. This resolution will make us eat healthier and save money, both of which will help with other resolutions.
- Get to the same clothing size or within 5-10 pounds of the size I was when we got married by Jake's 1st birthday. After having a baby, I know my body has changed, so that is why I gave myself two ways to reach this goal. I plan to achieve this goal by eating healthier and working out (with my new Kinect!).
- Budget and save money. With Bryce finishing school and (hopefully) finding a job, we need to start some serious saving for our future, not just little saving for this or that. We also need to start tracking everything we spend so we can have a better idea of where we can save or cut things out.
- Keep my house more clean and organized by doing more little things on a daily basis.
- Craft more with the stash of stuff I already have.
No comments:
Post a Comment