I have started a new blog. I am now a Pinterest pin revewer and do my own DIY tutorials. You've got to check it out. Follow my blog and follow it on Facebook. Tell your friends. Let's get the word out!
Now a CRAZY STORY:
So, I blog stalk many people, especially some big DIY bloggers here in Utah. I saw on this one blogger's site that there was a Utah bloggers meet-and-mingle going on this past Wenesday. I thought about going, but decided not to because I didn't want to go by myself and not have anyone to talk to. I'm not shy, but I don't feel comfortable going into a situation like that without knowing anyone, you know? Anyway, I went over to my neighbor Amy's house on Tuesday to hang for a bit and smell the Scentsy scents that were being discontinued to see if I wanted to get any of them. I asked her if she would want to go to something like that with me and she was up for any reason to get out of the house without the kids.
So Wednesday came, we got all cute, and headed over to the meet-and-mingle at the Riverwoods Mall. It was at this super-cute boutique and they had lots of fun little foods and crafts and decor. We chit-chatted with a few people here and there and then Amy saw a friend of hers, so we went and talked with her. She was chatting with another girl, who I ended up talking to for quite a bit. I told her about my new blog and she wrote down my info for it. She and her mom run NaturesKnockout.com a natural beauty and living site. She was about the sweetest, cutest girl ever.
Later that night, I got an e-mail with a comment on my blog from her saying she loves the site. Next thing I know, she's pinned my site calling it her "new fav site..." and by the morning I had 800 hits through Pinterest. By the end of the day (yesterday) I had 1,300 hits to my blog. It is CRAZY the power of Pinterest. I know that my experience is just a small snippet of what people experience. I hope it keeps up. I would love for people to check in on my blog regularly so that I have the motivation to update it regularly. It was crazy and surreal and I'm beyond excited.
So check it out! Let me know what you think. Let me know if you'd had any good or bad experiences with Pinterest projects. I would love to have some guest posts. I've gone through the things I've done and have about 25 post headers done and waiting to be blogged about.
Now a CRAZY STORY:
So, I blog stalk many people, especially some big DIY bloggers here in Utah. I saw on this one blogger's site that there was a Utah bloggers meet-and-mingle going on this past Wenesday. I thought about going, but decided not to because I didn't want to go by myself and not have anyone to talk to. I'm not shy, but I don't feel comfortable going into a situation like that without knowing anyone, you know? Anyway, I went over to my neighbor Amy's house on Tuesday to hang for a bit and smell the Scentsy scents that were being discontinued to see if I wanted to get any of them. I asked her if she would want to go to something like that with me and she was up for any reason to get out of the house without the kids.
So Wednesday came, we got all cute, and headed over to the meet-and-mingle at the Riverwoods Mall. It was at this super-cute boutique and they had lots of fun little foods and crafts and decor. We chit-chatted with a few people here and there and then Amy saw a friend of hers, so we went and talked with her. She was chatting with another girl, who I ended up talking to for quite a bit. I told her about my new blog and she wrote down my info for it. She and her mom run NaturesKnockout.com a natural beauty and living site. She was about the sweetest, cutest girl ever.
Later that night, I got an e-mail with a comment on my blog from her saying she loves the site. Next thing I know, she's pinned my site calling it her "new fav site..." and by the morning I had 800 hits through Pinterest. By the end of the day (yesterday) I had 1,300 hits to my blog. It is CRAZY the power of Pinterest. I know that my experience is just a small snippet of what people experience. I hope it keeps up. I would love for people to check in on my blog regularly so that I have the motivation to update it regularly. It was crazy and surreal and I'm beyond excited.
So check it out! Let me know what you think. Let me know if you'd had any good or bad experiences with Pinterest projects. I would love to have some guest posts. I've gone through the things I've done and have about 25 post headers done and waiting to be blogged about.

3 comments:
You have to try the delicious recipe I posted on my YUM board. It's the PF Chang's lettuce wraps one. The recipe isn't exactly the same but it comes pretty close, and I'd even say it's almost better because it's healthier and not so greasy. Another favorite is the Andes Mint cookie recipe. Suuper easy and suuuper yummy! I think both of which are post worthy. :) Other than recipes, I've done mostly just crafts for my home that I really like. Those are all just inspirations really rather than tutorials working out well sorta thing.. Yay for pinterest! Oh and your new blog is fun. I like it. :)
the power of pinterest! That is so awesome keep it up!
SOOOOOOOOOOO excited for this :) Love you!
Post a Comment