10.02.2012

Jake's 1st Birthday

On Jake's birthday, the circus was in town. My in-laws got tickets for us all to go to the circus that afternoon, so we had a lunch-time party for Jake. We went with a circus theme. It took all evening the day before to decorate and I think it turned out so cute! Unfortunately, my camera was dead the day of and I couldn't find my power cord. So, I took photos with my father-in-law's camera and it ends up that his memory card was corrupted and all of those photos were lost. :( My mom did get a few pictures with her camera, thankfully. But the food table and decorations around it (which I worked my butt off to make look super cute) didn't get documented. Here's the pictures I do have:




 the lone, cruddy picture of part of the food table/decorations:







1 comment:

Sam and Kat said...

I can see the popcorn cupcakes in the corner of the pic. Super cute!! I'd be super bummed too about not getting pics!! Looked cute from what I could see though. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...