- worked a little. I also had the after-hours emergency phone for the complex because our on-site managers were out of town. This was a nightmare... especially when I had to go up and close the clubhouse and pool every night at curfew (including 1:30 a.m. on Saturday).
- cleaned house
- put together our new patio furniture from Ikea
- took pictures of our backyard before we tear everything out and plant 2 new trees, 3-4 bushes, and a few planters full of tulips and gerber daisies, put pavers down for the grill area and leading to the back fence, and hang a few outdoor decorations. (I'll post those when I have the 'after' pictures to compare).
- colored and laminated visual aids for teaching the music to the Primary
- went to church
- folded some laundry
- called my mother-in-law and mom to wish them a Happy Mother's Day!
5.11.2008
What we did this weekend.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new patio furniture! I want to get some lounging chairs so bad so that I can lay out this summer!
AHA! I found you. Fun, fun, fun seeing what everyone is up to.
Post a Comment