5.10.2008
Will
Our second little boy is Will. We adopted him after we moved up to Utah. When we lived in Baton Rouge, we cat-sat for Bryce's friend Zack for about 6 months or so. Harry grew up with another cat around, so when we moved to Utah and gave Chino (Zack's cat) back, Harry was depressed. Bryce and I decided we'd look for another kitten so that Harry could have a buddy again. We went to several shelters in the area and ended up back at the first one we visited for our little boy, Will. Here he is just after coming home from the Vet's office (this was not his favorite trip, if you know what I mean).
We were worried a little about the cats getting along, especially since Will was so small when we got him. They kept their distance for a few days, but before we knew it they were best friends. They are so cute when they play and especially when they sleep together.
Will is so fun and playful. He is definately a mama's boy. He always follows me around and tries to sleep on my head. Most mornings I wake up with my pillow hi-jacked. His favorite time is when I get ready for bed because that means I will use the bathroom sink. As soon as I go into the bathroom he lays down in the sink and refuses to get out until I turn the water on and flood him out. Then he will stand on the edge of the sink and bat at the water and lick his paws.
We love our little boys. They are so cute and keep us on our toes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Alison! This is Christie! I love that you're starting your own blog, I'm fairly new at this too! Your cats are super cute. I love them. Keep on blogging!!! xoxo
Hey! Keep posting. . .love all the updates.
hey girl your cats are soo cute!! im totally jealous.. im glad to see you have a blog too! im adding you to my friends list on mine. i love finding people who have em! anywho, hope you are havin a great summer so far! ttyl!
Post a Comment