I finished watching season 2 of Gossip Girl last night with
Jessica. I am SO so SO happy that Chuck finally told Blair he loves her, especially after the whole setting up her perfect prom even though Nate went with her thing. (it does make me sad knowing that Monday's episode (season 3) tore them apart... again) Anyway, LOVING the fashion on GG is so easy that it has inspired me to do a weekly post. Many people do their "Thankful Thursdays" or "Special Sundays" or whatever, but I am starting a new one... "Wardrobe Wednesdays". Today is another take on Blair's classic style.
I love the combination of the simple/classic dress and colors with the Chanel-style shoes and the glamourous layered necklace. I know the necklace costs about the same as the shoes and they are each about 3x more expensive than the dress, but they all look SO good together, I couldn't help myself. Enjoy!
2 comments:
Of course, my favorite piece would be the headband. Haha. LOVE IT!
Such cute dresses, if only I had the bod to make them look good!!! I like Wardrobe Wednesdays!!
Post a Comment