9.15.2010

MIA

Sorry I have been MIA for...ever. We went to Houston for a couple of weeks (it was GREAT and makes us want to hurry up with school so we can get back to TX) and then came back and started school the next day. Since starting school I have been BUSY with the opera and teaching and Bryce has been spending lots of hours in the computer science lab getting his projects done for his 3 CS classes. And we've both been sick... yuck! Basically, we are just trying to survive until we get another 3-day weekend or some sort of break. (That's probably not going to happen until Thanksgiving break, which we're spending in Houston!!).

I will try to be a better blogger... we have lots of fun and exciting things coming up this semester that I will be documenting, time permitting!

1 comment:

jessica said...

YAY you're back to the blog world. FINALLY!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...